Get actionable business advice on growing your online revenue and building thriving yet profitable audiences via latest research, input from smart people and experiments on content marketing and content marketing optimization.
- Are you looking to use content to grow or build an audience?
- Do you want to grow your list of leads or subscribers?
- Looking for ways to engage and convert more of your existing traffic?
The content here will help you improve your business. I believe in the aggregation of marginal gains. In other words small improvements made in key areas, which compound over time to lead to much bigger improvements.
Consider this for a moment –
If you improve your results by 1% a day then in 3 months you are likely to have doubled it.
What Sets Sproutworth Apart?
1. Well researched and actionable content – I put in a lot of time and effort to write blog posts to educate, inform and to add value to your existing online efforts. There is no need for another mediocre blog, and so I strive to make it worth your time and mine.
2. Provide answers and reduce the noise – There is a lot of information and noise in the world, and I am sure you don’t need any more. You have business challenges and need answers. When I write, I aim to write, so you don’t need to read very much else on the subject. I cover research, what smart people do and say on the subject and provide clear, actionable steps on how to implement it.
3. Relationship counselling – I view myself as a relationship counsellor for big and small businesses. I help them build better relationships with their prospects and customers by creating better communication. I am always scouring the web and reading up on what works, experimenting and gaining input from smart people.
Subscribe to the newsletter for constant clues on content marketing optimization and building better more profitable audiences.
Hi, I’m Vinay Koshy
I’m the person behind Sproutworth. I’m a content marketer, strategist, blogger, global nomad with a soft spot for content marketing, visual media and community development.
I am a content marketing junkie. I deliver training and workshops on content marketing, conversion optimization internet marketing, consult with business in need and plan website development and redesigns.
I understand that for businesses a return on investment (ROI) is a critical determiner of success. I have helped many companies small and large significantly increase their ROI on online marketing. See how I can help your business.
I also like to write. Apart from writing here on Sproutworth, I have been featured on other popular blogs.
There’s Something You Should Know About Me
I’m not our likely candidate to dish out web development, content marketing, SEO or conversion optimization. Unless being a recovering wannabe travel writer is a requisite.
See years ago with a degree in Business I set out in life to travel the world and use my cross cultural experiences to be a photographer and travel writer.
However I soon discovered that this wasn’t a good idea when you have a family that need your care and attention. Thus with a substantial struggle I postponed that ambition and got a job as the customer sales and support manager with a SaaS company that offered an email marketing service.
Why You Should Listen to Me
That last life circumstance is of significance.
Cutting my teeth in the email marketing business did a number on me. It cured me of ever wanting to be a travel writer again.
How? I learned that ROI and audience building is everything. I learned that ROI demanded pure and persuasive content and copy. Frequent and vigorous testing. A hard-nosed attitude towards results. No, ifs and buts. I also learned that audience building required engaging people and compounding on trust and reach. So I was on the road to writing clear, concise compelling and engaging content for the web.
I have planned, designed, launched and developed websites and online campaigns for a number of businesses around Brisbane and Australia over the past few years. I have run workshops and delivered training to CEO’s, Directors and marketing managers. I am also a Copyblogger certified content marketer.
What I’m trying to say is that I’ve got the experience. In fact, I have had my advice published on other popular blogs. Here are a few examples:
How I can help?
My speciality is content marketing and conversion techniques to help businesses get more leads, more sales and build thriving yet profitable audiences from their online activities.
If you need your business’s online presence to deliver a better ROI, talk to me.
You can reach out to me here.
What you Should Do Right Now
Subscribe to my newsletter here:
You should follow me on Twitter here: @vpkoshy