How to Bring Your Facebook Page to Life!
If you’re asking yourself the best way to boost your Facebook page, I’d like to provide you with eight solid techniques for fast improvement that won’t cost you anything but a bit of time. These tips will not only help you optimize for Facebook and Google search better, but will also lay the premise for better social interaction, and that is where the money is nowadays. (Image credit: Flickr)
- Make a Commitment – Facebook takes some time and thought. Many are the marketers who have wanted to use a Facebook page for their business, and shortly abandoned it, which also says something about your company. Make a commitment to post and be involved regularly, or it could be counter-productive!
- Lose the Facebook-generated URL – Make sure to get a custom URL for your Facebook page. This will aid greatly with search engine optimization (SEO) or anyone trying to find you.
- Don’t Repeat Your Tweets – Twitter is excellent, but don’t make us live through things twice. Be unique in what you post on your Facebook page. Your extra effort will be rewarded.
- Keep Updates Short and Sweet – Like it or not, consumers are into short nowadays. There’s a time and place for longer material, but generally make an effort to keep your posts short – 150 characters or less.
- Deliver Lots of Awesome Content – Creating content that people are able to use and are discussing will always be the #1 mission for your page.
- Engagement with Your Readers – Don’t be shy about inspiring conversation, asking questions, holding contests or anything else that will get the conversation rolling!
- Be Responsive – Take complaints seriously, and be proactive responding to anyone who asks questions. You’ll be able to head off a lot of issues by doing this.
- Post Photos – According to Facebook, posts that include a photo album, picture or video generate about 180%, 120% and 100% more engagement than text-only updates, respectively.
Implementing these tips will give you a great start toward making your Facebook page a much more lively place!