In this episode, Stephan Meyer, a business psychologist with 25 years of experience in change management and digital transformation shares insights from his Ph.D. research on radical change management frameworks that drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is change management
- The problem with current change management frameworks and why they don’t seem to stick
- Does radical change need to be synonymous with change management
- How Stephan’s research addresses the problem of radical change and provides a framework that has a better chance of working
- What is the sacred cow framework
- How can a decision-maker determine if it is time to make a radical change
- Essential steps in implementing change management frameworks
- Essential steps in leading radical change
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Stephan
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!