Client relations can be tough. If you’re not careful, your brand can turn into a commodity over time and lose its appeal. However, with the right techniques, you can not only create a lasting relationship with your clients but also drive growth and profit for your business fast.
Brand markets are growing at an exponential rate and it’s no longer about having a good product or service. Marketing experts call this the Era of Empathy. The old-fashioned way of thinking is that you market your own or your brand’s value to the consumer. The new-age thinking is that you market customers’ empathy with your brand.
Client relations are the engine of growth for any brand or business. It’s what drives brand loyalty and growth. It’s also the primary money-making engine for any business. The relationship between client and brand is one of the most important relationships in any business. In order to grow, there is a need to attract more clients and having good client relations is one of the best ways to do that.
In this episode and post, we uncover ten techniques that you can use to create client relations that are based on their love for your brand.
Bryan Rutberg is the founder of 3C Comms, a company that guides and inspires corporate leaders and organizations on how to demonstrate love, understanding, and appreciation to their customers as a clear path to deeper loyalty, greater market share, and way more fun for everyone.
In his first eBook, “Love & Profit: 10 Ways to Transform Customers Into Lustomers,” Bryan shares what he’s learned from positioning brands, products and services, people, and initiatives that drive emotion and action – delivering value and growth across organizations.
In the capstone roles of his corporate career at Hewlett-Packard, McKinsey & Company, and Microsoft, Bryan helped Microsoft build world-class relationships with customers as Director of Microsoft’s award-winning Executive Briefing Center and served as Speechwriter and Executive Communications Director for the corporate VP responsible for global customer support.
Since entering consulting in 2011, Bryan has helped build stronger, more profitable, and more productive customer-focused organizations with the right mix of communications, creative programs, and culture.
In this episode, he shares how we can deepen our client relations to create Lustomers who drive growth and profit.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What are Lustomers and why create them?
- How do you create the mind-shift and heart shift to help clients realize the gap in building client relations that are deep and loving
- How can companies get to know their customers and take storytelling to the next level
- How do we create remark-worthy experiences for clients
- What it takes to build great client relations
- And what’s the benefit of a great client relation
- How to love your customers
- What most businesses don’t know about communication and the ability to create great relationships
- How to uncover customer information and how they think
- What stories should we be creating and narrating so our customers can share them
- How to ensure the stories being told reflect the brand personality and brand voice
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out 3C Comms
- Get a copy of Love & Profit: 10 Ways to Transform Customers into Lustomers™
- Learn from Wayne Mullins – Evangelism Marketing: What is it And How to Use it to Drive Growth
- Learn from Sagar Sethi – What is Thought Leadership Marketing? A Guide to Guaranteed Growth Fast
- Learn from Shep Hyken – How to Build Customer Trust And Loyalty to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Michael Laps – Data-Driven Decision Making Examples: How to Leverage Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- Learn more from Michael Brenner – The Importance of Building Customer Relationships: 11 Ways to Build Them
- Check out the article – How to revive your content marketing with cartoons
- Check out the article – 100+ Powerful B2B Content Marketing Statistics You Need to Know
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Check out the article – How to Build Your Business With Content Marketing: A BS-free Guide to Content Marketing Strategies for Startups
- Check out the article – What is Brand Value and How to Use it Drive Growth
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer Driven Marketing Strategy
- learn from Emilia Chagas – How to Drive Growth With a Content Marketing Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Liam Carnahan – Content Marketing for Startups: How to Drive Growth With The Right Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Prarthana Sibal – Storytelling in Content Marketing: How to Drive Growth Fast
Connect with Bryan Rutberg
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!