Grow your audience, email list and customer base with a done-for-you authority blog management and content creation service
If you ready to take your content marketing to the next level but feel as though you are being held back then the done for you authority content creation service may be the solution.
- Are you excited about scaling your content efforts but can’t maintain consistency?
- Tied up with the business of finding new clients?
- Struggling to get it all done without the necessary resources and a dedicated team?
- Want to be an authority in your industry but need help putting the processes and systems in place to get you there?
If one or more of the above is a challenge for you then chances are that you spend more time engaged in the 101 things that need to be taken care of than producing content. Quite simply, you aren’t satisfied with the results of your content effort.
How to scale your content marketing without burning through resources
Have you wondered how other businesses like Buffer and marketers like Neil Patel do it? How do they produce quality content repeatedly and effectively while running a business at the same time?
I have wondered that too.
The fact is getting consistent and repeatable results from content marketing takes a lot of work especially when you are wearing many hats and can’t find the time…
I figured there had to be a better way. Which is how I came up with the authority done for you content service.
You see when I first started with Sproutworth I had the time to write and promote content. However, once I started taking on work, I had trouble getting even the most basic things done let alone writing.
I tried getting freelancers to help, outsourcing things but they all failed utterly and completely wasting my time, money and energy.
So, I went back to basics and took a good hard look at what I was doing to be able to rank for certain terms and the quality of posts.
For example, a guest post for Jeff Bullas for the term contagious content shows above a Marketo post and Jonah Berger’s site.
Another guest post ranks for the term visual content marketing tips on the first page of the search results.
A post on this site still ranks for the term visual marketing examples.
These are the same principles I used to create content for WP Curve and build their email list to over 30,000+ up until Godaddy acquired it.
An efficient, effective and scalable solution
The reason you would invest in content marketing is to resonate with your idea customers at a deep level and do it consistently to build trust and authority in your industry.
This requires an ongoing commitment and focus on conducting research, to educate and inform your customers before you even start producing content.
How can you make that happen when you have so many hats to wear?
You don’t need to.
Because the done for you authority content writing service is designed to deliver above average content marketing results whilst saving you valuable time.
Here are a few ways we will help:
- Map out a custom content strategy for the next six months
- Research high performing keywords
- Identify influencers in your industry that would help improve your promotion efforts
- Develop content quality guidelines that will help us produce content
- Topic planning
- Managing your editorial calendar
- Managing guest posts and guest author communications
- Content writing (~1,500 words)
- Copy editing
- Custom images
- Setup in your blog
- Content Upgrade
- Promoting your content including social media sharing, influencer outreach, email broadcasts, SEO optimization and community engagement
- More traffic – we will help you create the right kind of content that is proven to work well in the search engines and social media. When combined with the promotion process it has the potential to 2x or 3x your traffic numbers.
- Builds authority – Your site determines how your business and brand will be perceived by potential customers. Your ability to build relevance, credibility, and trust with them will determine whether they will buy from you or not. Publishing high-quality content consistently will position you as an authority figure in your industry or niche.
- Increased engagement – whether it is social shares, more comments, likes, links or email engagement it results in better social proof and in turn builds trust with your audience.
- Quality content – we don’t just hack together a bunch of posts and hope for the best. Our process allows us to produce science-backed, data driven one of a kind content to be published.
- Saves time – It gives you the time to focus on other important aspects of running your business
- Consistency and sustainability – A disciplined approach to managing your editorial calendar, publishing content and promoting it without depending on you or anyone else in your organization.
- Cost savings – By signing up you get an experienced content marketing expert and a seasoned team to deliver on every aspect of your strategy you make cost savings and minimize your risk. Hiring full-time staff would cost you 2 or 3 times more.