In this episode, Dan Pfister, founder and CEO of Strategic WinBack shares his experiences and advise on using customer win-back strategies to predictably generate revenue faster and increase sales velocity.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Is there any money in winning back customers?
- How does win back compare to prospecting for first-time customers
- Why businesses don’t invest in customer win-back strategies
- What sort of numbers can we expect if we use customer win-back strategies
- The biggest misconception around win-back strategies
- How to use customer win-back strategies
- How to know if you are ready for a customer win-back strategy
- How to approach deploying a customer win-back strategy
- How to get in touch with past customers and hold a conversation with them
- How to get personal with a past customer
- How best to show potential win-back customers what they are missing
- How to know when to quit with customer win-back strategies
- How to segment your customer base based on actions or behaviors
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Strategic WinBack
Connect with Dan
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021