Maddy Martin is the Head of Growth and Education at Smith.ai – a virtual receptionist company focused on helping small businesses excel and outperform. Under her marketing lead, she has taken the company to 7-figures in sales.
In this episode, she shares how to create an engaging brand experience that actually drives growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is a brand experience
- Why is brand experience important for customers
- What are the elements that create a successful brand experience
- Steps to creating an awesome brand experience
- Most brands personalize their experiences. How to take it a step further.
- How to strengthen the relationships between user experience and brand voice and tone
- There’s a difference between creating emotional content and creating emotion-evoking content. Which should you invest in
- Typical brand experience obstacles and how to overcome them
- Two often overlooked ingredients to customer support and customer experience
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Smith.ai
- Learn from Chris Goward – 11 Steps to Improve User Experience for Customers and Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Sreelesh Pillai- 8+ Ways to Meet Customer Expectations And Exceed Them to Drive Predictable Growth
- Discover more with Cory McKane – How Understanding Your Customer Wants and Needs Easily Drives Growth
- Learn more with Alex Price – 5+ Simple Ways to Improve User Experience For Websites That Boosts Growth
- Get even more inspiration with Jonathon Hensley – How to Craft a Powerful Customer Engagement Strategy for Online Brands
Connect with Maddy
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!