In this episode, Jessica Rhodes, the founder, and co-owner of Interview Connections, the first and leading podcast booking agency, shares how to be a guest on a podcast to drive business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why include guest appearances as part of your content marketing strategy
- How to best invest in podcast guesting
- Why podcast guesting should be a long term strategy
- How a media doppelganger can help you figure out who you want to reach and where to find them
- How to monetize podcast guest appearances
- How to decide whether a potential podcast guest opportunity is the right fit or not
- How to decide on a topic to provide excellent value to the show
- How to be a great podcast guest
- How to best pitch a podcast host
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Interview Connections
Connect with Jessica
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Steps to Deliver Long Term Business Growth - February 27, 2021
- 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy - February 24, 2021
- What is B2B Sales and How to Create a Successful Sales Process - February 24, 2021