In this episode, Lucas Mattiello, founder of Level Up Living, a company that trains leaders to speak with confidence, shares how to be confident in speaking in public and in particular on video.
Some topics we discussed include:
- The biggest problem that business people encounter when talking to their audience on video
- How to be confident in speaking: Secrets to sounding confident
- Stop the negative chatter in your head that drains you
- How to connect with others so you can build meaningful relationships
- How to sell yourself and pitch your ideas with ease and clarity
- How to command the stage with polish and engage any audience anytime
- How to shine on camera and get the attention of your audience
- How to prepare your material so you can speak naturally
- How to connect with the video lens, so your audience feels like you are talking to them.
- Look your best on camera so you can impress your fans and be yourself
- What is the video formula and how can we use it to generate leads
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Level Up Living
Connect with Lucas
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!