In this episode, Jono Bacon, a community strategy and collaboration strategy consultant, and the author of “People Powered” shares his best practices on how to build an online community best practices.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How Jono first come to realize the power of community
- Are some businesses better suited to creating communities than others
- Is building a community is a key part of generating business referrals
- Should communities serve the business that creates them
- How should we approach community building and how should we define success
- How to build a community best practices
- Why build carefully curated journeys for community members
- How to mobilize a community
- The first steps for building and integrating a community into an existing organization
- How to balance offering rewards with building real loyalty
- Can online communities move beyond the bounds of the internet and out into the real world
- What kind of time and effort do brands need to put into managing their communities
- The role that leadership plays in community management
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Jono
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021