Ethan Beute is the co-author of the book, Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience. He’s also the host of The Customer Experience Podcast and is currently VP of Marketing at BombBomb. BombBomb is a software company that helps people in all kinds of businesses and industries communicate more clearly connect more effectively, and convert at a higher rate through video messages.
About this episode
In this episode, Ethan shares how to address 3 key challenges most B2B companies face in building better relationships with customers and future customers:
- How to effectively build the know, like and trust factor while being focused on business objectives.
- How to persuade with psychology and influence.
- How to best use video for interactive exchanges and in relating your brand story.
Subscribe to the Predictable B2B Podcast
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- Is video email more about being an effective medium as opposed to being an enabler of good communication?
- Why are B2B companies so poor at building relationships.
- What does it mean to consistently and effectively communicate their brand character and tone?
- How culture impacts the customer experience.
- Do video emails allow for more of an interactive exchange?
- Do personal videos that you share have a correlation to a company’s brand story?
- Is video email better suited for certain roles and professions than others?
- Do elements of psychology and influence make for better video emails?
- Resources that you could look into to incorporate elements of psychology and influence in your video emails.
- When is a good time to send a video email and when is it not?
- Would a business be able to combine online experiences like video emails with offline experiences?
- The role of trade shows, conferences and speaking engagements in Bomb Bomb’s growth.
- Can you hasten sales cycles or buyer journeys through hyper-personalized content via video emails, alongside content that already exists on your website?
- Ethan’s recommendations for marketing technology stack tools to facilitate hyper-personalization.
- What’s working to fuel growth at BombBomb.
- What you can look forward to with BombBomb.
- Connect with Ethan via LinkedIn
- Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding: How to Build a Product or Service into a World-Class Brand