Kimberly McLemore is an author and a seasoned Business Strategist that helps you move beyond your challenges and execute your vision.
She has owned two private businesses, has 25 years of experience overseeing multi-million dollar projects in the private and public sectors, and over 15 years of experience teaching a small business plan training certificate program through the State of Iowa.
In this episode, Kimberly shares how to craft a brand awareness strategy to rapidly drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is brand awareness and why is it important
- Why develop a brand awareness strategy
- How does digital marketing increase brand awareness
- How to build online brand awareness
- How to craft a successful brand awareness strategy
- The best ways to extend our reach to new audiences
- Examples of brand awareness campaigns
- The best ways to measure elements of your brand awareness strategy
- and much much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out WSBI, LLC
- Learn from Steve Brown – How to Tell a Compelling Brand Story that Boosts Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Margie Agin – How to Craft a Brand Strategy Framework That Actually Unlocks Rapid Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Xenia Muntean – What is a Personal Brand and How to Build a Personal Brand That Drives Growth
- Get more inspiration from Ben Baker – How to Write a Powerful Brand Story That Boosts Referrals
Connect with Kimberly
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!