Sam Gupta has been an ERP thought leader in the digital transformation space for nearly two decades, with the primary focus on financial systems in ERP. Sam has been a part of large transformation initiatives for Fortune 500 corporations but now spends his time consulting with SMEs as a principal consultant at Elevate IQ.
In this episode, he shares how to go about building a tribe and quickly driving growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why build a community or tribe around your brand
- The pros and cons of building a tribe
- What is the best way to approach this
- Metrics to use when building a community or tribe
- Why be picky in recruiting members to your tribe
- Why include a podcast in your community-building efforts
- How Sam started this venture and what does community building look like today
- How to leverage LinkedIn when building a tribe
- How to create emotional experiences for the tribe to keep people coming back
- Good practices to follow when building a tribe
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out WBS Rocks
- Check out Elevate IQ
- Learn from Jono Bacon – How to Build an Online Community: Best Practices
- Listen to my interview with Naira Perez – Building Community Online: How to Use a Powerful Data-Driven Approach to Drive Growth
- listen to my interview with Rob Balasabas – How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel and Build a Community
- Discover more with Cory McKane – How Understanding Your Customer Wants and Needs Easily Drives Growth
- Learn more with Marti Sanchez – How to Become a Thought Leader That Quickly Boosts Your Company Growth
- Get even more inspiration with Jeff Coyle – How to Create Amazing Content: 10 Ingredients to Drive Long Term Growth
Connect with Sam
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!