In this episode, Kiirsten May and Alex Varricchio co-founders of UpHouse, a marketing agency that elevates in-house teams and their brands, share their insights and perspectives on fostering creativity at the workplace.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is creative thinking
- Why is it an issue in most organizations
- How to best go about fostering creativity at the workplace
- What are the benefits of creative thinking
- A framework you can use to foster creativity at the workplace
- Why people in organizations need distance for creative thinking
- Why create distance from people on your team
- Why create distance from the process
- Why create distance from industry
- and much more…
Related links and resources
- Check out UpHouse
- Get more inspiration from Tom Hunt – Marketing vs Branding: How You Can Use Both to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Rich Rose – How to Radically Improve Customer Service for Business Growth
- Get agile insights from Andrea Fryrear – How to Use Lean or Agile Marketing Principles to Boost Business Growth
- Get more creative insights with Steve Sims – How to Craft a Referral Marketing Strategy That Boosts Growth
- Avoid Groupthink & Killing Creativity With The Two Pizza Metric and use these 6 Tips To Turn Creativity Into Business Success
Connect with Alex and Kiirsten
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!