B2B businesses are starting to realize that they can’t rely on one-off sales anymore. They need to build an audience of raving fans who will buy whatever they sell, whenever they sell it.
But most marketers don’t know how to market online courses. They’re stuck in the “make a landing page and hope for the best” mindset when it comes to digital products. And this approach is costing them money!
Tom Libelt created a framework for launching and marketing online courses with proven results from his own publishing experiences as well as from helping hundreds of businesses launch their own successful online courses using this exact strategy. If you follow these steps you’ll be able to launch your course profitably without wasting time or money on things that have no impact on sales or revenue!
Tom Libelt is the guy you call when your online course is not selling. He is a host of The Smart Brand Marketing Show.
In the past, Tom has published around 5000 Kindle books, built a successful SEO business, owned a coffee shop, a retail store, a record label, created a documentary, and released two albums with five hits on top ten Polish radio. He likes to say that “If you can’t sell, then you’re not in business. Marketing and Sales are the backbone of a company.”
In this episode, Tom shares his insights on how to market online courses easily to drive business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How Tom got started with marketing online courses.
- The incident that triggered his journey
- Why would a B2B business consider launching an online course
- B2B trends with producing and marketing online courses
- The issue that Tom encounters most with businesses wanting to market their online course and how to change their mindset
- How to market online courses with Tom’s proven framework
- How to market online courses by niching down on your audience to get the offer right
- What sort of results can businesses expect from marketing their courses
- A counterintuitive approach to using metrics to ensure traction with your audience
- The real purpose of your sales page when marketing online courses
- A mistake that most businesses make in their approach to marketing online courses
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Smart Brand Marketing
- Learn from Dylan Ogline – 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits
- Learn from Susan Dean – How to Write a Bestseller That Drives Business Growth
- Learn from Mark Manson – How Mark Manson crafts viral posts and grows his audience
- Listen to my interview with Warren Coughlin – How to Use People Process And Performance to Set a Growth Agenda
- Listen to my interview with Saksham Sharda – 8 of the Best Examples of Interactive Marketing That Boost Growth
- Get even more inspiration with Brian Basilico – How to Use The Power of Emotion in Marketing to Drive Business Growth
Connect with Tom
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How to Use Case Studies for Sales and Actually Boost Business Growth - September 14, 2021
- How to Market Online Courses Easily to Drive Business Growth - September 13, 2021
- How to Craft Powerful Audience Engagement Strategies That Drives Growth - September 13, 2021