Rich is a human-centered designer who has a passionate belief that great customer experiences are predicated on great people experiences. He has over 20 years of experience in HR, customer service, and human-centered design in the banking and telco industries. Rich currently is the head of client and people experiences at LegalVision, Australia’s fastest-growing law firm.
Subscribe to the Predictable B2B Podcast
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- How to address the key challenges most businesses face in improving their customer experience:
- How to change mindsets within the company.
- Why great employee experiences are critical to great customer experiences and how to really understand the customer experience.
- How to improve the employee experience within the business so it positively improves customer experience.
- What metrics a business should focus on to radically improve customer experience.
- What is the driving force behind the push to improve customer experience (CX) and people experience (PX) at LegalVision
- Is improving customer experience and people experience just a long term play or can you get quick wins
- How to elicit the real emotions of what people are feeling as you conduct contextual research
- What journey mapping looks like and how it helps with improving customer experience
- How frequently you should conduct journey mapping
- How to measure employee engagement experiences
- What metrics to use to measure customer experience
- How the correlation between CX and PX impacts predictable business success and buyer enablement
- How often you need to measure customer engagement scores
- How often you need to measure employee engagement
Related links and resources
- 9 Top Customer Service Best Practices That Drive Growth via Business Collections - September 21, 2021
- How to Conduct Customer Research That Drives Growth via New Insights - September 20, 2021
- How to Use Case Studies for Sales and Actually Boost Business Growth - September 14, 2021