Rich is a human-centered designer who has a passionate belief that great customer experiences are predicated on great people experiences. He has over 20 years of experience in HR, customer service and human-centered design in the banking and telco industries. Rich currently is the head of client and people experiences at LegalVision, Australia’s fastest-growing law firm.
About this episode
In this episode Rich shares how to address the key challenges most businesses face in improving their customer experience:
- How to change mindsets within the company.
- Why great employee experiences are critical to great customer experiences and how to really understand the customer experience.
- How to improve the employee experience within the business so it positively improves customer experience.
- What metrics a business should focus on to radically improve customer experience.
Subscribe to the Predictable B2B Podcast
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- What is the driving force behind the push to improve customer experience (CX) and people experience (PX) at LegalVision?
- Is improving customer experience and people experience just a long term play or can you get quick wins?
- How to elicit the real emotions of what people are feeling as you conduct contextual research.
- What journey mapping looks like and how it helps with improving customer experience.
- How frequently you should conduct journey mapping.
- How to measure employee engagement experiences.
- What metrics to use to measure customer experience.
- How the correlation between CX and PX impacts predictable business success and buyer enablement.
- How often you need to measure customer engagement scores.
- How often you need to measure employee engagement.