Do you want to learn how to read faster and retain more information? Science has proven that if you can read more quickly, you will be able to read more books, more magazines, and more documents. The more you read, the more you will be able to retain. Not only will you be able to retain more information, but you’ll also be able to retain this information for longer periods of time.
We all want to learn how to read faster, retain more and remember what we read for good. The trouble is, most people are distracted by the next shiny object or by the constant influx of information we’re deluged with from the internet or from our friends or from the news.
To drive sales over $65 million, Howard Berg, Founder, and CEO of Mega Learning, devoted himself to learning how to read faster and retain more to drive business, personal and professional growth. The strategies and methods he learned can teach you how to read faster.
Howard Berg has been recognized for setting the world record for speed reading. He is listed in the 1990 Guinness Book of World Records for reading more than 25,000 words a minute and writing more than 100 words a minute.
Howard majored in Biology and then completed a four-year psychology program in one year. His graduate studies at several New York City colleges focused on the Psychology of Reading.
He has been interviewed over 3000 times including on radio and television programs like Neil Cavuto, Jon Stewart, and Live With Regis.
His brain-based learning strategies have been hailed as a major breakthrough in publications like Forbes, Men’s Health, Red Book, and Bottom Line Magazine, and have been featured in dozens of newspaper interviews throughout North America.
Howard’s Nightingale-Conant program, “Mega Speed Reading,” grossed over $65,000,000, and established him as a leader in brain-based learning
In this episode, Howard shares how we can read faster and retain more to drive personal growth and revenue.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why most people don’t believe they can accomplish what Howard tells them they can
- Why do most people struggle to retain knowledge if they read faster
- How and why Howard went about learning to read faster and retain more
- The science behind how to read faster and retain more
- How to read faster and retain more
- How can busy people apply what they are learning to build their brands and businesses
- What kind of questions should we be asking ourselves when we’re reading a book to extract the maximum value from it
- Recommendations with regards to note-taking
- What does reading fast mean for understanding content, concepts, and new words
- The skill people need to develop when learning how to read faster and retain more
- What EQ strategies we can employ to read faster and retain more
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Berg Learning
- Learn more with Vernon Brown – How to Increase Productivity in The Workplace to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Maura Thomas – How to Improve Productivity in an Organization: 11 Strategies and 9 Factors That Increase Productivity and Boost Growth
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Learn from Murray Smith – How to Build a Powerful Business Operating System That Drives Growth
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Check out the article – Proven Productivity Techniques To Stay Disciplined
- Check out the article – How 3 Studies Change Productivity Thinking
- Listen to my interview with Fred Moore – 5 Mindset Shifts That Will Quickly Drive Growth And Efficiency
- Listen to my interview with Rokham Fard – How to Improve Mental Health in The Workplace and Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Brad Halliwell – 10 Secrets Every Motivated Entrepreneur Uses to Drive Business Growth
Connect with Howard
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!