In this episode, Brian Basilico, CEO, and founder of B2B interactive marketing and author of the best-selling book – “It’s Not About You, It’s About Bacon! Relationship Marketing In A Social Media World!”, shares his lessons learned around introducing emotion in marketing.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is emotional marketing?
- Why evoking emotion in marketing is so effective
- Why branding is about evoking emotion in an audience
- Emotional hooks marketers can use
- Strategies to add emotion in marketing
- How authenticity and transparency play a role in the development of content and story
- How to measure emotional marketing
- and much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Brian’s personal site
- Check out Brian’s company website
- Get a copy of his book – It’s Not About You, It’s About Bacon: Relationship Marketing in a Social Media World
- Get a copy of his book – The Bacon System: Sizzlin’ Hot Recipes That Grow Your Business
- How Content Marketing Strategy Is Affected by Emotions
- How to Forge Relationships For Influencer Outreach
- Listen to my interview with Michael Brenner – The Importance of Building Customer Relationships: 11 Ways to Build Them
- Listen to my interviews with Mark Edwards and Neil Cumming – Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth
Connect with Brian
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!