In this episode, Susan Dean, founder, and CEO of Dean Publishing shares her lessons and thoughts to best answer the question – how to write a bestseller that drives business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What are the benefits of writing a book
- What is a bestselling book
- How to ensure that your bestseller serves business objectives. What could that look like for B2B companies
- How to write a bestseller
- How to write with your desired audience in mind
- How to edit your book
- How to package your book to maximize distribution and reach
- Why we should never stop launching our book
- What does the marketing of a book and bestseller look like
- Why use an editor and someone who understands the publishing world
- Self-publishing vs traditional publishing the pros and cons
- and much more…
Related links and resources mentioned
- Check out Susan’s site
- Get more inspiration with Brian Basilico – How to Use The Power of Emotion in Marketing to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Jono Bacon – How to Build an Online Community: Best Practices
- Listen to my interview with Allan Langer – How to Gain More Customers With a Website Conversion Optimization Strategy
Connect with Susan
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!