About this episode
In this episode, Francis Brero, Co-founder and CRO of MadKudu, shares how you can leverage data from your campaigns and customer interactions to improve your B2B marketing funnel output. Insights he shares include:
- Why is the traditional MQL model limited and how to create a better B2B marketing funnel?
- How should a business qualify accounts as potential leads,
- How to use data to adjust the way you build a customer experience for leads?
- How to leverage champions in organizations who can drive the adoption and procurement process internally?
- How young companies can leverage data without investing in expensive tools to gain quick B2B marketing funnel wins
- How to fastlane your best prospects from interactions like filling out a webform?
- How to maximize ad revenue by educating platforms like Facebook on what constitutes a good conversion from our campaigns?
Subscribe to the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021