A marketing framework is a tool that helps you grow your business by creating effective marketing campaigns. Just like a toolbox, marketing frameworks help you pick the right set of tools for your marketing campaigns.
Marketing has changed a lot in the past few decades. New marketing frameworks are being developed every year. But which should you use? Which framework should you use? And more importantly, how do you make sure that your marketing framework is helping you grow?
In this episode and blog post, we will look at the 9 must-know marketing frameworks and explain how they help drive growth.
Tim Parkin is a global consultant, advisor, and coach to marketing executives of many world-renowned brands. He specializes in helping marketing teams optimize performance, accelerate growth, and maximize their results.
By applying more than 20 years of experience merging behavioral psychology and technology seamlessly, Tim has unlocked rapid and dramatic growth for global brands and award-winning agencies alike.
Tim is a speaker, author, and thought leader who has contributed to AdWeek, Forbes, MarTech, TechCrunch, and dozens of other marketing outlets. He is also a member of the American Marketing Association, the Society for the Advancement of Consulting, and was inducted into the Million Dollar Consulting Hall of Fame.
In this episode, he shares how we can optimize marketing frameworks to attract more customers and drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What do Tim means by “marketing inside out” and missing out on the fundamentals of marketing
- The key components to a marketing framework that most businesses overlook
- Are marketing best practices worth striving for or are there better ways to approach the problem of addressing problems in marketing
- What does this marketing framework look like
- Book of knowledge – what is it and why develop it
- How best to balance strategy and a marketing framework
- How to pick the right marketing framework for your business
- Why you shouldn’t invest in best practices and what to invest in instead
- What data to collect to create remarkable customer experiences
- Why invest in building out a test-driven marketing framework? What is it and what does it look like
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Tim Parkin’s site
- Learn from Wayne Mullins – Evangelism Marketing: What is it And How to Use it to Drive Growth
- Learn from Sagar Sethi – What is Thought Leadership Marketing? A Guide to Guaranteed Growth Fast
- Learn from Shep Hyken – How to Build Customer Trust And Loyalty to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Michael Laps – Data-Driven Decision Making Examples: How to Leverage Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- Learn more from Michael Brenner – The Importance of Building Customer Relationships: 11 Ways to Build Them
- Check out the article – How to revive your content marketing with cartoons
- Check out the article – 100+ Powerful B2B Content Marketing Statistics You Need to Know
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Check out the article – How to Build Your Business With Content Marketing: A BS-free Guide to Content Marketing Strategies for Startups
- Check out the article – What is Brand Value and How to Use it Drive Growth
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer Driven Marketing Strategy
- learn from Emilia Chagas – How to Drive Growth With a Content Marketing Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Liam Carnahan – Content Marketing for Startups: How to Drive Growth With The Right Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Prarthana Sibal – Storytelling in Content Marketing: How to Drive Growth Fast
Connect with Tim Parkin
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!