In this episode, Joe Sullivan, co-founder of Gorilla 76, an industrial marketing agency, shares his insights into marketing strategies for the business-to-business market.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why businesses struggle to find their respective niches
- The impact of the pandemic on Joe’s clients
- Why certain companies are doing better than others
- The essential ingredients to a sustainable industrial marketing strategy
- How Joe helps businesses that are struggling with their positioning
- Should companies view their marketing departments as more of a publishing arm of their business
- How businesses in the manufacturing space deal with aligning their sales and marketing teams
- How to balance quick wins with a longterm sustainable success
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Gorilla 76
Connect with Joe
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- 5 Essential Steps to Managing a Project Successfully in Asana - March 6, 2021
- Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth - February 27, 2021
- 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy - February 24, 2021