Gail Gibson and Kavita Satwalekar are leadership coaches who bring their combined corporate and executive coaching experiences to help organizations build high-performance individuals and teams.
They are also the co-authors of the book – The Rise of SEE-19© Leadership: See beyond and become the leader you are born to be
In this episode, they share how to build resilience in leadership while seeking to drive growth despite changing circumstances and pressures.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Is the definition of leadership as we know it adequate for current times
- Why resilience in leadership is important
- What is SEE-19© leadership
- How Gail and Kavita came up with SEE-19© leadership to address resilience in leadership
- The eight pillars of SEE-19© leadership
- Why resilience in leadership starts with you
- How to best balance a focus on numbers and on people
- The impact of organizational culture and how it affects leadership
- How to make people aware of the need for self-care
- The best ways to foster accountability and growth in an organization
- How best to ensure motivations are aligned with their positions
- and much much more…
Listen to Part 1
Listen to Part 2
Related links and resources
- Check out Gail’s site
- Check out Kavita’s site
- Get a copy of The Rise of SEE-19© Leadership: See beyond and become the leader you are born to be
- Learn from Minter Dial – How to Develop 5 Essential Leadership Characteristics That Boost Growth
- Listen to my interview with Mark Terrell – How To Use Motivational Maps To Improve Employee Motivation
- Listen to my interview with Mark Herschberg – 10 Powerful Entrepreneurial Skills and Characteristics Needed to Drive Growth
- Get even more inspiration from Lucas Root – 5 Essentials to Developing Leadership Programs that Boost Business Growth
- Check out the article – Leadership Statistics: 21+ Surprising Facts You Need to Know to Drive Growth Easily
Connect with Gail and Kavita
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!