In this episode, Robert Cutler, the head of business development for Sell to Corporate, a remote sales training and consulting company shares his perspectives and insights on sales manager strategies that could be employed to drive business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- The challenges of running a sales team
- The importance of a sales team and sales leadership
- Why hiring is a critical part of the process of having sales teams that drive business growth
- Why processes and metrics need to be in place for hiring to be done correctly
- Characteristics that would make for great sales managers
- Sales manager strategies that you could employ to drive performance and results
- How to best manage a team effectively and ensure consistency within teams
- How to minimize friction points in the team and sales process
- Sales manager strategies for remote work scenarios
- and much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Sell to Corporate
- Get a copy of Robert’s book recommendation – What They Don’t Teach You At Harvard Business School
- Learn from Jeff Bajorek – 10 Critical Functions of Sales Management That Drive Business Growth
- Get insights from Mark Welch – How to Craft an Action Plan to Improve Sales Performance
- Listen to my interview with Thomas Williams – What is B2B Sales and How to Create a Successful Sales Process
- Listen to my interview with James Muir – How to Close a Sale: A Powerful Yet Proven 2 Step Process
Connect with Robert
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!