In this episode, Ana Raynes, founder, and owner of Simplified Impact, a B2B digital marketing full-service agency that focuses on the CEO and lead generation, shares her thoughts on short term marketing strategies vs. long term marketing strategies and how to optimize for both.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Comparing short term marketing strategies vs. long term marketing strategies
- How to optimize for short term marketing strategies and long term marketing strategies
- Why Ana spends a fair amount of time on the client-side
- How would we know when our messaging is right
- How current circumstances have impacted short term marketing strategies and long term marketing strategies
- Ana’s twist on an inbound marketing strategy that works well with most of her clients
- How to use short term strategies to fuel long term growth
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Simplified Impact
Connect with Ana
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021