Soft skills of leadership are as important for business growth as hard skills. Soft skills help in handling staff, customers, and situations. They help in interacting with your employees, handling clients, and driving growth.
Forbes agrees –
Soft skills for leadership are critical for driving growth and success.
They’re just not that easy to develop.
The good news is that the majority of the soft skills for leaders are learnable. And that’s a good thing because people who invest in their own leadership development are more likely to succeed.
In this episode and post, we will uncover how we can gain the soft skills of leadership to drive growth
Nils Vinje is the founder and CEO of 30DayLeadership.com. He is a respected leadership coach, consultant, speaker, and author. Nils’ clients range from early-stage startups to Fortune 100 companies.
His specialty is B2B leadership – specifically a leadership framework for highly effective organizations.
For the first 7 years of Nils’ professional career, he bounced from job to job not knowing where he fit.
He even became an apprentice for an artisan who made high-end custom furniture at one point.
After being an apprentice, Nils returned to graduate school and earned an MBA in Management and Organizational Behavior.
In this MBA program, Nils discovered his passion for management and leadership.
In 2012, Nils became a certified coach and began working with clients and using the skills with his teams inside the companies he worked for.
Each team Nils led became a high-performing team and earned him recognition and promotion. He accelerated from an individual contributor to a Vice President in 30 months!
After partnering with hundreds of leaders across many industries, he learned one important fact – to become the leader you have always wanted to be, you need a playbook.
As a result, Nils has authored the “30 Day Leadership Playbook” – a compilation of 20 years worth of leadership training.
In this episode, he shares how we can build on a playbook and the 4 pillars of leadership to drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why invest in leadership development and the learning of soft skills of leadership
- What is a leadership development program
- How leadership development programs that build on soft skills of leadership benefit the entire organization
- What elements are important in a leadership development program
- The 4 pillars of leadership
- What soft skills of leadership need to be developed
- How to set up an effective leadership development program
- Why be the CEO of your career
- How to set yourself up for success as a leader
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out 30 day leadership
- Learn from Rodolfo Carrillo – What is Conscious Leadership? How to Use it Effectively to Drive Growth
- Learn from Scott Miller – How to Use Leadership And Mentoring to Easily Drive Growth
- Learn from Scott Schilling – 10 Powerful Servant Leadership Characteristics That Really Drives Sustainable Growth
- Learn from Thomas Kereszti – How to Use The Essential Keys to Leadership Success That Scales Growth
- Learn from Nicole Santer – How to Create a Thought Leadership Event That Actually Drives Growth
- Learn more from Gail Gibson and Kavita Satwalekar – Resilience in Leadership: How to Create Resilience And Growth Despite Constant Change
- Check out the article – What is Thought Leadership Marketing? A Guide to Guaranteed Growth Fast
- Check out the article – Leadership Statistics: 21+ Surprising Facts You Need to Know to Drive Growth Easily
- Check out the article – How to Create Content for Each Stage of the Buyer’s Journey
- Check out the article – How to Create Engaging Email Content that People Will Love
- Learn from Minter Dial – How to Develop 5 Essential Leadership Characteristics That Boost Growth
- Learn from Susan Baier- What is Thought Leadership and How to Become a Thought Leader With Original Research
- Listen to my interview with Lucas Root – 5 Essentials to Developing Leadership Programs that Boost Business Growth
Connect with Nils
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!