Brett is currently a principal at Point B. He has worked both as a practitioner and a strategist. This combined with over 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, demand generation, and customer service makes him a sales and Go-to-Market expert.
About this episode
In this episode, we talk about lessons learned in scaling businesses having worked in the trenches of the operations of high growth companies as well as side-by-side with business owners and entrepreneurs looking for transformational growth.
Subscribe to the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
What you’ll discover in this episode
- The biggest problem that B2B businesses need to overcome to be successful.
- Why the million-dollar mark is an important goalpost for businesses looking to scale growth.
- Why customer retention is a key metric and the 3-core metrics for any business.
- What most businesses don’t spend a lot of time measuring.
- How to use Brett’s 3-part playbook for growth.
- Why you need to ensure ongoing product-market fit and how to do it.
- How to build your go-to market model.
- How to leverage talent to scale your business.
- Why you need to be aware of the need for operational shifts if you want to scale your business.
Related links and resources
- Connect with Brett via LinkedIn or check out his website.
- Discover the Hardwired for Growth podcast.
- To learn more about his book – “Hardwired for Growth” and get a copy head over to – https://bretttrainor.com/book/
- Discover Robert Cutler’s recommendations on – How to Include These Sales Manager Strategies to Boost Growth For a Killer Year