Follow the story of a videographer-turned-measurement-agency as they go down the rabbit hole to understand how to use data collection and visualization of user experience maps to predict outcomes and take action. But when they can forecast the revenue within 5%, their clients are left scared, asking, ‘How do you do this?’.
Find out what happens next – but be warned, the answer may change everything.
About JJ Reynolds
JJ Reynolds is a marketing expert focusing on analytics and data-driven strategies. As the Head of Marketing Analytics at Media Authentic, JJ has significantly impacted how businesses measure and act on their marketing data. Starting his career as a videographer, he quickly realized the need for companies to make better use of their marketing assets.
Now, JJ and his team at Media Authentic specialize in helping organizations predictably increase ROI by measuring each step in the marketing journey using tools like Google Analytics and CRM platforms. With a flair for data collection and visualization, JJ is passionate about helping businesses make informed decisions for their B2B success.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Conquer data management hurdles to optimize your marketing analytics game.
- Discover how robust data collection and strategies fuel business expansion.
- Master a metrics-driven marketing model for unwavering B2B achievements.
- Harmonize detailed and candid metrics within your organizational setting.
- Drive purposeful growth through practical key metrics and data evaluations.
Data Collection Strategy For a User Experience Map: Building a Comprehensive Approach for Managing Data
Understanding the importance of a robust data collection strategy is crucial in today’s business landscape. As the amount of data generated daily continues to increase, it becomes increasingly vital for businesses to manage, track, clean, and secure this data for better insights and decision-making.
A comprehensive data collection strategy includes defining the data journey through the organization and ensuring all relevant departments are properly capturing, analyzing, and interpreting data.
This approach helps eliminate issues commonly faced by businesses, such as low-quality data, inaccessible data, and limited actionable insights. During the podcast, JJ Reynolds emphasizes that businesses must focus on data collection strategies rather than just outputs versus inputs.
He talks about his expertise in architecting reporting systems and how Media Authentic helps clients build a real-time data dashboard from various sources like CRM and Google Analytics. By effectively managing data, businesses can understand their performance better and make more informed decisions for revenue growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Analyze the data from your website’s analytics system and assign a purpose to each specific page.
- Compare the current data of the page to the intended purpose and outcomes you wish to achieve.
- Identify the gaps and exact points of failure within the page in real time.
- Address the identified issues to optimize a web page and improve its performance.
- Be methodical in directing traffic from social media platforms to specific pages on your website.
- Ensure that the pages you direct traffic to will take visitors further down the process of identifying themselves as qualified leads.
- Evaluate the performance of different channels in achieving the desired outcome for your brand.
- Identify which pages are most effective in helping you achieve your marketing goals.
- Adjust your marketing strategy based on the insights gained from analyzing the data.
- Implement a data-driven approach to improve marketing decisions and predictably increase ROI.
- And much, much more…
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Mediauthentic
- Learn from Mark Colgan – What is an Omnichannel Customer Experience And How to Boost Growth With it
- Learn from Alex Price – 5+ Simple Ways to Improve User Experience For Websites That Boosts Growth
- Learn more from Matthew Gesseler – How to Create a UX Strategy Roadmap That Continually Delights Customers
- Learn from Manasij Ganguli – How to Build a Data Driven Customer Success Program That Drives Growth
- Learn from Amanda Klitsch – How to Use The Secrets of a Remarketing Strategy to Drive Success
- Learn from Alexis Kingsbury – How to Document Business Processes to Quickly Drive Growth And Scale
- Discover more with Matt Young – Product Feedback Strategy: How to Better Manage Products to Drive Growth
- Check out the article – Social Media Video Production: A 7-Step Guide to Success
Connect with JJ
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s Predictable B2B Podcast episode! If the information in our interviews has helped your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!