The push for visual marketing with an emphasis on storytelling is only growing every day. Thanks to the increasing use of visual content on social media channels, the desire for relateable, shareable and eye catching visuals is gaining a lot of traction as an effective means of content marketing.
Why visual marketing is so important
Consider a few of the reasons behind this visual marketing phenomenon let alone the visceral reactions we often have to visual content:
- 63% of social media is made up of images.
- Almost half of the internet users have re-posted an image or video they found online
- 54% of all internet users have created an original image or video and posted it online
The challenge however for those who are non-designers is in being able to use the different types of visual content to create something consistently that stays true to the brand, part of the overall content strategy and yet helps build an audience.
It can be quite difficult to stand out with visual content and so will need stronger visual marketing strategies.
A solution aside from your own creativity is in following and watching what works for others in your industry as well as in other industries. It can help you create content that increases engagement with your own audience.
Simple visual content marketing strategies that can supercharge your tired content
In this post, I share tried and tested visual marketing strategies that have worked well for a number of businesses to help revive your content marketing efforts. You get more details on each of the visual content strategies in this post. To view the infographic properly, please click on it.
Share this Image On Your Site
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021