In this episode, Xenia Muntean, the founder and CEO of Plannable.io a content review and marketing collaboration platform shares what is a personal brand and how to build your personal brand to drive growth. Xenia also the author of the manifesto on Content Marketing Teams and is the host of the podcast – People of Marketing.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is a personal brand and why personal branding is important
- The time that helped Xenia make a decision to invest in personal branding
- Considerations for building your personal brand
- Why most founders don’t invest in personal branding
- A good starting point for building out a personal brand that drives growth
- The importance of having a unified theme
- How to handle career pivots while building your personal brand
- How to create content with a purpose and the when to invest in content curation
- The importance of being consistent in your actions to match your personal branding
- How to define your unique selling point (USP) while unpacking what is your personal brand
- How to build out your thought leadership
- Metrics to watch and how to monitor the sentiment of your personal brand
- How best to handle negative feedback
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Xenia
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021