David Stellato is the Chief Growth Officer of DFO Global Performance Commerce, an international, boutique digital marketing agency. David oversees DFO’s global business development efforts, focusing on structuring and building unified media, technology, and product sales teams across global offices, especially in Europe, Asia, and South America. He also leads growing the company’s joint-venture portfolio, bringing together new partnerships and alliances under the DFO Global brand. David’s extensive background includes enterprise website development, search and online reputation management, and programmatic video campaigns.
In this episode, David shares his experience and his insights around what is performance marketing and how to use it to drive business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is performance marketing?
- Is affiliate marketing the same as performance marketing
- How does performance marketing work
- Elements that successful performance marketing has in order to drive business growth
- The best ways to establish relationships that drive performance marketing
- How performance marketing differs from channel sales
- How to make offers that drive growth
- How to keep a handle on costs of acquisition on an ongoing basis
- How David is able to establish predictability in the performance marketing process
- What is performance marketing and how its principles can be applied to the B2B space
- How David goes about building relationships with influencers in a specific niche
- How David leverages user-generated content and influencer content
- Performance marketing trends to watch out for
- and much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out DFO Global Performance Commerce
- Listen to my interview with Tony Guarnaccia – 6 Keys to The Best Marketing Strategies Used By Companies to Grow Predictably
- Listen to my interview with Brandee Sanders – Data Science Process: How to go From Pilot to Pipeline to Drive Growth
- Get more inspiration from Brett Trainor – The Best Ways to Scale Your Business
- Discover a few more valuable insights from Artur Meyster- 23 Essential Best Practices for Hiring Top Talent in Tech
Connect with David
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!