In this episode, Susan Baier, founder and CEO of AudienceAudit shares her thoughts on what is thought leadership and how to become a thought leader with original content. Audience Audit is a market research firm that develops custom attitudinal segmentation research for smart marketing agencies and their clients in a wide range of industries.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What Is thought leadership?
- Are business leaders actively looking for thought leadership content
- Does thought leadership need a unique point of view before publishing
- When should you consider a thought leadership approach?
- What businesses could benefit from thought leadership content marketing
- Where should thought leadership come from within a business
- What are the benefits of thought leadership
- The problem with most B2B thought leadership strategies and why they fail
- How to create thought leadership content
- What is thought leadership with original research?
- Why original research provides a competitive advantage
- Why attitudinal research provides far more valuable insights
- Best ways to conduct and use attitudinal research with examples
- How to get thought leadership content out of subject matter experts
- How to best leverage the power of your thought leadership
- How to ensure your original research-backed thought leadership content will drive business objectives
Links and resources mentioned
- Learn more about what is thought leadership and its ROI based on original research conducted here
- Check out Audience Audit
Connect with Susan
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!