Compliance is necessary if you want to grow your business. It ensures verification of your business practices and procedures and uncovers any problems before they become costly issues.
In today’s world having a compliance management system is not just highly recommended but a necessity for all organizations, especially those that handle sensitive or personal information.
Having said that compliance management can be a complex process, but it is where the money is made these days. You have to ensure that all of your employees are within your compliance program and that they are using it correctly. It also helps to reduce the costs of litigation and your premiums.
In this episode and post, we will introduce you to compliance management and outline why you should use an automated system for your business. We’ll alos look at how to use this compliance management to drive growth.
Girish Redekar is the CEO & Co-Founder of Sprinto.com. A company helping SaaS brands become SOC-2 compliant, close enterprise deals faster, and pass vendor security assessments easily.
Previously, he built and bootstrapped RecruiterBox to 2500+ customers and 50+ employees in the US and India. The company was acquired by San Francisco-based private equity firm Turn/River Capital in an undisclosed all-cash deal (no stock or earn-outs).
Girish is a passionate programmer and entrepreneur, keen on helping other SaaS businesses demonstrate security chops and close enterprise deals faster.
In this episode, he shares how we can use compliance management to fuel revenue growth faster.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How Sprinto came to be
- Benefits of being proactive about compliance management
- Why potential customers need to be educated about compliance management
- How compliance management can be used as a revenue generator
- Why Girish and his team decided to focus on SOC-2 compliance first
- Approaches to compliance management
- Why is risk assessment an essential part of compliance management
- How to mitigate risks via a framework that goes beyond compliance management
- How to best deal with the social aspects of compliance management
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Sprinto
- Learn from Ken Babcock – Business Process Documentation: How to Save Time And Drive Growth
- Learn from Ian Robinson – Custom Software Development Process: How to Fuel Success And Growth
- Learn from Gene Valentino – How to Identify Business Opportunities For Fast Growth And Profit
- Learn from Punit Bhatia – Data Protection Principles: 7 Principles That Are Critical to Driving Growth
- Learn from Kobi Simmat- What Are Best Practices in Business That Drive Growth: 10 Practices You Must Know
- Check out the article – Leadership Statistics: 21+ Surprising Facts You Need to Know to Drive Growth Easily
- Check out the article – How to Write Headlines With Powerful Science Backed Triggers
- Check out the article – How to Create Content for Each Stage of the Buyer’s Journey
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Learn from Mark Herschberg – 10 Powerful Entrepreneurial Skills and Characteristics Needed to Drive Growth
- Learn from Scott Miller – How to Use Leadership And Mentoring to Easily Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Tom Williams – What is B2B Sales and How to Create a Successful Sales Process
- Listen to my interview with Jamal Reimer – What is Enterprise Sales and How to Develop a Process to Boost Growth
Connect with Girish
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!