Conscious leadership while not a new concept is one that is gaining a lot of traction. The idea is that rather than just leading a business you can lead a movement. Conscious leadership is about developing your own skills.
Conscious leadership is a term that has been around for years and the concept is still growing in the business world. Consciousness is a concept that has been around for eons and has been recently studied in business. It has been found that the level of consciousness in a workplace directly influences productivity and job satisfaction.
If a business is not consciously run then employees don’t have the same level of job satisfaction and can feel neglected by the company. A business that is consciously run has higher productivity and job satisfaction. Conscious leadership is to consciously use self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management
As a leader, you are in a position of influence. Whether it be over employees, customers, or partners, your actions and words can have a dramatic impact on the lives and careers of others. Conscious leaders are those that are aware of the impact they have and use the power of their words, actions, and energy to uplift others.
In this podcast episode and post, we will look at the characteristics of a conscious leader and how you can develop these skills to become a better leader.
Rodolfo Carrillo is a conscious leadership shaman. He has developed the powerful SER model for achieving leadership of the fullest potential as well as, deep-sustainable personal mastery and organizational growth.
As an MBA graduate, Rodolfo has been involved in business consulting and training for more than 15 years and has participated as an independent director on more than 20 business boards. He has also been meditating and on a personal and spiritual development path since he was 7 years old.
He has traveled and given talks and workshops throughout the world, having visited more than 30 countries and also lived abroad in the United States and Spain. This gives him a very deep cultural sensibility, which he uses as leverage in the work he does.
In this episode, he shares how we can invest in conscious leadership in a way that really drives growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is needed to fulfill your leadership potential
- What is conscious leadership
- What are the characteristics of a conscious leader
- What is the SER model of conscious leadership
- The role of belief systems and culture in conscious leadership and the bottom line
- How do we evolve to a higher level of consciousness
- How does conscious leadership impact the bottom line
- The principles Rodolfo lives by and why
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out SER Leadership Consulting and Training
- Learn from Scott Schilling – 10 Powerful Servant Leadership Characteristics That Really Drives Sustainable Growth
- Learn from Gail Gibson and Kavita Satwalekar – Resilience in Leadership: How to Create Resilience And Growth Despite Constant Change
- Learn from Shep Hyken – How to Build Customer Trust And Loyalty to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Minter Dial – How to Develop 5 Essential Leadership Characteristics That Boost Growth
- Learn from Lucas Root – 5 Essentials to Developing Leadership Programs that Boost Business Growth
- Learn from Sophie Wadsworth – How to Find And Embrace Your Leadership Voice to Spur Growth
- Learn more from Michael Brenner – The Importance of Building Customer Relationships: 11 Ways to Build Them
- Check out the article – What is Thought Leadership Marketing? A Guide to Guaranteed Growth Fast
- Check out the article – Leadership Statistics: 21+ Surprising Facts You Need to Know to Drive Growth Easily
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Check out the article – What is Brand Value and How to Use it Drive Growth
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer Driven Marketing Strategy
- learn from Ashley McManus – Thought Leadership Strategy: A Step by Step Guide With Examples For Growth
- Listen to my interview with Thomas Kereszti – How to Use The Essential Keys to Leadership Success That Scales Growth
- Listen to my interview with Susan Baier – What is Thought Leadership and How to Become a Thought Leader With Original Research
- Listen to my interview with Nicole Santer – How to Create a Thought Leadership Event That Actually Drives Growth
Connect with Rodolfo
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!