Do you want to learn how to create a digital customer experience strategy that will drive growth?
If so, this article and podcast is for you. It’s packed with actionable strategies and real-life examples of companies who have successfully created remarkable customer experiences without spending a lot of money. You’ll also get access to exclusive content from Dan Gingiss, one of the world’s leading experts on digital customer experience.
Dan will teach you how to use the WISER framework which has been used successfully by organizations around the world. You’ll also learn about common misconceptions about digital customer experience and how they can impact your business in negative ways if not addressed properly. You’ll also discover how content can be used as an effective tool when creating remarkable experiences for customers online. By reading this post and listening to the podcast, you’ll gain valuable insight into what it takes to build a successful digital strategy for your organization today!
Let’s dive into it!
Dan Gingiss has led marketing teams in nearly every marketing channel — from direct mail to email to social media for over 20 years.
He also served in multiple customer service and customer experience leadership roles. Dan combines his professional experience at brands like Discover, McDonald’s, and Humana with tons of real-life examples from B2C and B2B companies of all sizes to recommend actionable, profitable CX solutions.
Dan speaks from his experiences of life “in the trenches” at a company he has worked for. He understands those dynamics and challenges and provides unique credibility, including leading a team that won the J.D. Power Award for Customer Satisfaction.
In this episode, he shares how we can create a digital customer experience strategy to drive growth predictably.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why is spending your marketing budget on attracting new customers wrong
- Is creating a remarkable customer experience the best sales and marketing strategy
- Why Dan decided to write the book – Experience Maker
- Digital customer experience vs. customer experience
- Managing the digital customer experience
- What is the WISER framework and why use it
- Common misconceptions about digital customer experience
- Do remarkable customer experiences need to be expensive
- How content can impact the creation of remarkable digital customer experiences
- and much much more….
Listen to the episodes
Related links and resources
- Get a copy of The Experience Maker: How to Create Remarkable Experiences That Your Customers Can’t Wait to Share
- Check out Dan’s site
- Learn from Shep Hyken – How to Build Customer Trust And Loyalty to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Rich Rose – How to Radically Improve Customer Service for Business Growth
- Learn from Dee Bowden – 9 Top Customer Service Best Practices That Drive Growth via Business Collections
- Learn from Kyle Duford – How to Develop Powerful Brand Strategy Frameworks That Rapidly Drives Growth
- Learn from Chris Goward – 11 Steps to Improve User Experience for Customers and Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Sreelesh Pillai – 8+ Ways to Meet Customer Expectations And Exceed Them to Drive Predictable Growth
- Discover more with Andrew Deutsch – How to Conduct Customer Research That Drives Growth via New Insights
- Listen to my interview with Mike Adams – How to Create Customer Value Via Systems of Intelligence That Drives Growth
Connect with Dan
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!