Could hiring fractional executives or interim executives solve the problem that many CEOs face? The dilemma of either hiring full-time executives or outsourcing to a third party. The problem with both options is that they can take time to find the right person and have them ramp up on your company’s systems and culture, which slows down growth.
“CEOs are always looking to grow their business as quickly as possible. They’re constantly on the lookout for new team members and ways to increase revenue, but hiring a full-time executive is often difficult and time-consuming. Fractional executives can be hired to help with specific tasks or projects while still allowing CEOs to focus on other areas of the company.”
Fractional execs are a new solution for this problem because they can work remotely but still maintain an ongoing relationship with you as their client. This allows them to be more responsive, which is ideal when scaling business growth. But how do you know if fractional executives are right for you?
In this episode, Kristen McAlister, co-owner of Cerius Executives and author of “How I Fired my Boss and Made More Money”, shares with us her 10+ years of experience leveraging fractional executives/interim leadership to help companies grow.
She discusses who interim or fractional executives are and how to hire fractional executives to quickly scale business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Are CEO’s trying to do too many things
- Why interim and fractional roles are on the rise
- What is a fractional executive
- Why use fractional executives
- How you can benefit from fractional executives to regain strategic vision in your company and expand your horizons
- Why do people choose to become interim or fractional executives
- How to address growth and scaling a business
- Interim versus fractional roles
- How best to manage dynamics between your permanent staff and interim executives.
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Cerius Executives
- Learn from Marcus Cauchi – How To Use Channel Sales Strategies To Drive Massive Growth
- Learn from Kris Grant – How to Create a Powerful Stakeholder Engagement Plan That Drives Growth
- Learn from Bianca Langer – How to Use Social Media Background Checks to Hire For Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Warren Coughlin – How to Use People Process And Performance to Set a Growth Agenda
- Listen to my interview with Jeff Wald – How to Build a Powerful Company Culture Deck That Drives Growth Predictably
- Get even more inspiration with Gail Gibson and Kavita Satwalekar – Resilience in Leadership: How to Create Resilience And Growth Despite Constant Change
Connect with Kristen
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!