Please only apply to guest post on sproutworth.com by submitting the form at the bottom of the page if you accept these conditions and are willing to follow these instructions:
- I only allow bloggers to guest post – not companies. If you work for a company and are a subject matter expert, please feel free to apply, but if you are only trying to securing a review of your product or backlink from this site, please consider purchasing Sponsored Content.
- All posts must be unique content to this site. Please don’t recycle something published elsewhere (including your own blog). Also, please don’t publish your guest post elsewhere.
- All bloggers will be expected to submit content according to their category of expertise. Therefore, when applying, please make sure you indicate only ONE specific category of expertise in the application form.
- In addition to indicating your category of expertise, please also include 3 links to previously published blog posts regarding your specific category of expertise in the form below.
What I am looking for with your post submissions:
- Original content that tells readers something new. This is simply the most important factor of all.
- Posts that are backed up by research, charts, data, and expert quotes, not your opinion. It’s easy to write what you think. It’s much harder to produce data that back up an argument.
- Posts that have a substantive discussion. Short posts usually get rejected.