In this episode, Michael Brenner, CEO of the Marketing Insider Group, keynote speaker, and author of the best-selling book “The Content Formula” shares the importance of building customer relationships and how this customer-centric approach plays a key role in unlocking massive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Marketing in the age of disruption
- Mistakes businesses make in building customer relationships
- What marketing really is and why content should play a role
- The missed opportunities for companies that think they get enough data and perspective through customer support or customer service
- The importance of building customer relationships
- Why education needs to play a key role in building customer relationships
- The importance of building customer relationships to facilitate retention and how to do it
- How to be authentic via your content even if it is in a text-based format
- Keys to building customer relationships
- The place for original research in building customer relationships
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Marketing Insider Group
Connect with Michael
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!