Do you want to create the mindset shift that allows you to be more productive?
Do you want to increase your productivity by 20% or more?
Are you sick of feeling like there aren’t enough hours in the day?
Do you feel like your work is never done and that it’s impossible for anyone to get everything done on time, every time?
If so, then this podcast and article are for you. We will cover key mindset shifts that will quickly drive growth and efficiency.
The problem with productivity isn’t about how many hours we have in a day or how much energy we have left at the end of the week. It’s not even about our ability to manage attention well (although that certainly helps). The real issue lies within each one of us – our mindsets. Our mindsets are what determine whether or not we’re able to stay focused on what matters most throughout the day, week, month, and year. If we can shift our mindset from being reactive towards being proactive, then everything else falls into place naturally.
When it comes down to it, all successful people share one common trait – they know how best to manage their own mind so they can focus better on what really matters most when it counts most!
Read on to discover what practical steps you can take to drive growth in your business and have a listen to the podcast episode with Fred Moore.
Fred Moore is a professional speaker and entertainer. With over 25 years of experience his dynamic and interactive programs have “wowed” audiences all over the country and the world.
As a self-employed entrepreneur, he’s had to keep himself motivated and focused on what he wants to get out of life.
Making a living as an entertainer is not an easy thing to do and because of that Fred has learned a few things about; goal setting, keeping yourself motivated, personal development, and creating a positive mindset.
Mixing his humor and magic with the hard-learned life lessons combined with his improvisational skills he creates a custom one-of-a-kind experience that not only entertains but inspires!
In this episode, Fred shares a few critical mindset shifts that we can use to drive business growth predictably.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why the problem of productivity is a mindset shift issue
- Is productivity about attention management
- How to bring focus and attention to the work that needs to be done
- The framework that Fred recommends to bring about a mindset shift
- Why thinking of your mindset as a voice could help
- How best to manage stress and boost productivity
- How to bring about a mindset shift to achieve predictable success
- How to best develop internal filters as part of our mindset shift
- How to best manage relationships as we scale
- How to cultivate the attitudes that will serve you best in the long term
- The Zig Ziglar quote that helps Fred with his mindset shifts
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Fred’s site
- Learn more with Maura Thomas – How to Improve Productivity in an Organization: 11 Strategies and 9 Factors That Increase Productivity and Boost Growth
- Learn from Vernon Brown – How to Increase Productivity in The Workplace to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Brad Halliwell – 10 Secrets Every Motivated Entrepreneur Uses to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Rokham Fard – How to Improve Mental Health in The Workplace and Drive Business Growth
- Check out the article – Leadership Statistics: 21+ Surprising Facts You Need to Know to Drive Growth Easily
- Listen to my interview with Bastien Siebman – 5 Essential Steps to Managing a Project Successfully in Asana
- Listen to my interview with Kelly Gratz – How to Use The Hybrid Work Model to Transform Your Business Growth
- Get even more inspiration with Murray Smith – How to Build a Powerful Business Operating System That Drives Growth
Connect with Fred
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!