David Ledgerwood is the Managing Partner at Add1Zero which provides lead-to-close sales execution for B2B tech companies ready to leap from 6 to 7 digits of revenue.
David has sold software and services for more than a decade and helped several companies grow into the mid-7 figures. His experiences include heading up Sales and Services for Gun.io for three years, during which time he got to book, staff, and oversee more than 100,000 hours of development and helped 10x sales.
In this episode, he shares what sales operations are and how to implement them to drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What are sales operations
- Why are sales operations important
- What is the difference between sales enablement and sales operations
- What sales operations roles need to be developed in order to create predictable growth
- How to build and measure a sales operations strategy
- Key metrics and KPIs to keep in mind
- David’s take on essential sales operation tools
- Best practices to improve sales operations
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Add1Zero
- Learn from Jan Cavelle – How to Use Sales Relationship Building to Sell Faster and Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Brett Trainor – The Best Ways to Scale Your Business
- Discover more with Marcel Petitpas – How to Quickly Improve Operational Efficiency to Rapidly Drive Growth
- Learn more with Robert Elliott – Sales Process Mapping: What is it And How to Use it to Drive Growth
- Learn more from Tom Williams – What is B2B Sales and How to Create a Successful Sales Process
- Check out this episode with Jeff Bajorek – 10 Critical Functions of Sales Management That Drive Business Growth
- Get even more inspiration with Gianni Cara – What is a Sales Funnel? How to Create a Sales Funnel Model with Examples
Connect with David
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!