Kobi Simmat is the CEO of Best Practice Biz and a business thought-leader with over 25 years of experience helping individuals and organizations reach their full potential. Kobi remains on a mission to inspire improvement in organizations.
In this episode, he shares his insights and thoughts on creating and implementing best practices in business that drive growth, including essential practices every business must know.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What does best practice in business mean
- Can we have best practices in business as opposed to good practices
- Developing best practices can be quite broad – what is the best way to approach this
- Should exit strategies form the basis of best practices in business
- Should leaders be driving best practices in business
- The optimal number of areas to focus improvements on
- How to build out a data-driven approach to best practices in your business
- How does your company talent help with creating and implementing best practices in business
- Should best practices really be part of your branding
- What are the elements of best practices in business growth strategy
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Best Practice Biz
- Get a copy of High Output Management by Andrew Grove
- Learn from Joe Rizzo – 12+ LinkedIn Best Practices That Will Drive Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Yurii Veremchuk – The Best Practices For Cold Outreach to Scale Your Business
- listen to my interview with Nikki Elbaz – 12 Onboarding Email Best Practices to Boost Business Growth
- Discover more with Emma Lo Russo – How to Use Digital Marketing Analytics for the Best Growth Results
- Get even more inspiration with Jono Bacon – How to Build an Online Community: Best Practices
Connect with Kobi
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!