In this episode, Jake Lynn, a leading authority on telesales shares how to go about building a B2B sales pipeline.
Some topics we discussed include:
- The difference between telemarketing and telesales
- Where does the sales relationship with a customer end
- How to go about building a B2B sales pipeline
- How to easily identify those who are ready for the next stage of the pipeline
- How Jake adds value to those in the sales pipeline
- Skills that Jake recommends salespeople develop to deepen relationships virtually
- How personal branding activities like podcasting are key to building a B2B sales pipeline
- Good practices that telesales professionals need to incorporate
- The best ways to measure sales success
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Jake Lynn Enterprises
Connect with Jake
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021