Businesses often overlook the importance of business operations or don’t necessarily focus on business operations.
More often than not they are primarily focused on driving revenue and increasing sales, but they should also be concerned with creating a scalable structure that can achieve growth.
Many businesses have been operating for years without any formal structure in place to manage their day-to-day activities, which is why they’re not growing as fast as they could be.
There are many things you can do to drive growth but it takes an organized team of people who understand how the business works to make those changes happen successfully.
The best way to build this structure is by establishing an effective business operations framework and structure. This will ensure that you have the right resources in place to drive growth for your company. It’s also important to consider how your culture and branding will influence this team because it has a significant impact on their success or failure. In this post and podcast episode, we’ll explore these topics and more!
Alicia Butler Pierre is the founder of Equilibria, Inc. an operations management firm. Alicia trained as a chemical engineer. After years of working in the engineering profession she decided to move from New Orleans to Atlanta and as a result of that move decided to start her own business.
Part of the evolution that came from starting her own business led her to invent the Kasennu ™ framework for business infrastructure and ultimately write the world’s first book about it.
In this episode, Alicia shares how we can build scalable business operations that drive predictable business growth. Insights she shares include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is business operations or bizops
- Why businesses don’t necessarily focus on business operations
- When do you need a business operations team
- What should business operations help achieve within a business
- Should branding and culture guide the development of bizops
- What is the Kasennu ™ framework
- How to use a framework to assess business operations
- How to best determine the most important activities that need to be filled in order to put you in that position where you now have more options to scale
- and much much more….
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Alicia’s personal site
- Check out Equilibria, Inc
- Learn from Amy McClain – B2B Sales Enablement: How to Develop a Game Plan to Drive High Growth
- Learn from David Ledgerwood – Sales Operations: What it is And How to Implement it to Drive Growth
- Learn from Jim Barnish Jr. – How to Create a Predictable Revenue Stream That Rapidly Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Marcel Petitpas – How to Quickly Improve Operational Efficiency to Rapidly Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Brad Smith – How to Build Out a Content Production Process to Successfully Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Brandee Sanders – Data Science Process: How to go From Pilot to Pipeline to Drive Growth
- Learn more from – Lift-off Strategy: How to Boost Business Growth With an Empathy-Driven Content Marketing Strategy
Connect with Alicia
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!