Graham Brown is the founder of Pikkal & Co – Award Winning Podcast Agency – an AI-Powered, Data-Driven B2B Podcast Agency in Singapore. He hosts several podcasts and He is a published author on the subject of The Digital Transformation of Communication, works including “The Human Communication Playbook”, “The Mobile Youth: Voices of the Connected Generation” – documenting the rise of mobile culture in the early 2000s in Japan, China, Africa and India and “Brand Love – How to Build a Brand Worth Talking About”.
In this episode, Graham shares his insights and thoughts around disruptive marketing and tips that every b2b brand needs to know.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Marketing isn’t what we thought it was so what is it really
- Graham’s take on disruptive marketing
- Did disruption begin with the digital channels and devices
- Are most cases of marketing unaffected by a revolution
- The CEO paradox in marketing
- What do most people think marketing is
- How to get in step with disruptive marketing
- Why Graham sees podcasting as being the lynchpin to omnichannel marketing
- How Graham won over Air Asia and McKinsey as clients
- How best to speak to customers to change their mindset
- Graham’s research on helping brands to get their people to share their knowledge and expertise
- and much much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Pikkal & Co
- Learn from Melissa Schneider – How to Use Strategic Adaptability to Create a Competitive Advantage
- Listen to my interview with Saksham Sharda – 8 of the Best Examples of Interactive Marketing That Boost Growth
- Listen to my interview with Margie Agin – How to Craft a Brand Strategy Framework That Actually Unlocks Rapid Business Growth
- Get even more inspiration – 30 Timeless Lessons on Creating Killer Content From One of The Greatest Business Minds and Copywriters: David Ogilvy
Connect with Graham
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!