Claire Bahn is a personal brand strategist and the CEO and Co-Founder of Claire Bahn Group. She has been helping high-achieving entrepreneurs, investors, founders, and executives create their best personal brand for over 10 years.
In this episode, she shares her insights and lessons learned around how to build a personal brand that predictably drives business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- The difference between the brand of an influencer and that of someone in the business world
- Why your personal brand matters to creating predictable business growth
- Has the definition of personal branding has changed because of the technological and online advancements that we’re seeing
- How to build a personal brand – where to start
- How to define your personal brand and conduct an audit
- What most people overlook or make a mistake with as they figure out how to build a personal brand
- How to attract the right clients with your personal brand
- How to make your story makes you stand out
- How to go about doubling down on what works
- How to find your rhythm and be consistent
- The best ways to measure the growth and development of your personal brand
- and much much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Claire’s site
- Check out the amazing triple spiral video
- Learn from Xenia Muntean – What is a Personal Brand and How to Build a Personal Brand That Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Kyle Duford – How to Develop Powerful Brand Strategy Frameworks That Rapidly Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Tom Hunt – Marketing vs Branding: How You Can Use Both to Drive Business Growth
- Get even more inspiration from Felix Cao – How Brand Values Can Powerfully Drive Growth (With Brand Value Examples)
Connect with Claire
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!