Jeff Wald is a serial entrepreneur, board member, best-selling author, keynote speaker, and investor. Jeff’s most recent company, Work Market, is an enterprise software platform that enables companies to manage freelancers was acquired by ADP in 2018.
In this episode, Jeff shares his experiences and insights on how to build a powerful company culture deck that drives growth predictably.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Can you deliberately shape culture in an organization
- What is a culture deck or culture document
- Why does a company need to have a culture deck or culture document
- Who needs to be involved in the creation of a culture document that is owned by the entire organization
- What to include in your company culture deck
- How to create a culture deck
- How should it impact hiring at the executive level
- and much much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Jeff’s website
- Get a copy of Jeff’s book – The End of Jobs: The Rise of On-Demand Workers and Agile Corporations
- Learn from Mark Herschberg – 10 Powerful Entrepreneurial Skills and Characteristics Needed to Drive Growth
- Hear from Tony Guarnaccia – 6 Keys to The Best Marketing Strategies Used By Companies to Grow Predictably
- Listen to my interview with Josh Elledge – How to Become a Keynote Speaker That Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Ari Galper- 5 Powerful Trust Based Selling Principles That Drive Business Growth
- Get even more inspiration from Henry Daas – How to go About Scaling Your Business: 7 Critical Elements to Drive Growth
Connect with Jeff
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!