Nicole Santer is the CEO of Extraordinary Events, and a new event online directory, Eventbuzz360. She believes that whilst COVID-19 has completely shut down the meetings and events industry, there has never been a better time to reinvent and invest in the events industry.
In this episode, she shares her experiences on how to create a thought leadership event that actually drives growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is a thought leadership event
- Why are thought leadership events valuable
- How business should decide whether a thought leadership event is worth investing in
- What framework should we use to ensure it is a success
- Metrics to use to define success
- Tips for individuals or companies who want to produce their own thought leadership events
- Thought leadership event ideas
- Thought leadership events we can look to for inspiration
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Extraordinary Events
- Check out EventBuzz360
- Learn from Barry Speilman – How to Use Trade Show Marketing Strategies to Fuel Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Marti Sanchez – How to Become a Thought Leader That Quickly Boosts Your Company Growth
- Discover more with Xenia Muntean – What is a Personal Brand and How to Build a Personal Brand That Drives Growth
- Learn more with Susan Baier – What is Thought Leadership and How to Become a Thought Leader With Original Research
- Get even more inspiration with this article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
Connect with Nicole
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!