Gary MacDougall is the chief technology officer at Pypestream and is a technology entrepreneur with over 20 years of executive-level experience building software, managing teams and successfully bringing products to market. Over time he has refined his unique blend of hands-on development, organizational leadership, and ability to create a development process for execution and delivery and enabling exceptional communication across organizational lines – mentoring motivating, and driving development teams to succeed.
In this episode, he shares his experience and perspectives on how to get a mentor using 10 powerful steps that also help drive business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is a mentor
- What does a mentor do
- How to get a mentor
- Why you should consider working with a mentor
- How to build a relationship with a mentor
- What qualities does a good mentor have
- How to add value to a mentor-mentee relationship
- The key to mentorship and advancement
- 10 steps to finding and developing a mentoring relationship
- and much much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Pypestream
- Listen to my interview with Mark Herschberg – 10 Powerful Entrepreneurial Skills and Characteristics Needed to Drive Growth
- Get more inspiration from Brett Trainor – The Best Ways to Scale Your Business
- Discover a few more valuable insights from Artur Meyster- 23 Essential Best Practices for Hiring Top Talent in Tech
Connect with Gary
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- 9 Top Customer Service Best Practices That Drive Growth via Business Collections - September 21, 2021
- How to Conduct Customer Research That Drives Growth via New Insights - September 20, 2021
- How to Use Case Studies for Sales and Actually Boost Business Growth - September 14, 2021