In this episode, Rob Balasabas, the Partnership Growth Manager at TubeBuddy.com shares how to monetize your YouTube channel and build a community.
TubeBuddy is an app that integrates directly into YouTube to help you run your channel with ease.
Some topics we discussed include:
- The challenges of making money from your YouTube channel
- Can any business starting out on YouTube start monetizing the channel
- What do we need to know about the YouTube Partner Program Requirements
- How to prep your channel for monetization
- Gain subscribers vs building a community on YouTube
- The best ways to build a community
- How TubeBuddy can help you monetize your YouTube channel
- How businesses can use live streaming to monetize a YouTube channel
- To keep your community on YouTube or not to
- How to monetize your YouTube channel via a podcast
- How to seek sponsorship opportunities
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out TubeBuddy
Connect with Rob
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021