Many people are looking for leadership success, but they don’t know where to look or how to achieve it.
Leadership success is not about being the boss or having power over others. It’s about helping people succeed and making an impact on your organization and community.
The Bible has a lot to say about leadership because it was written by men who were leaders in their day. By studying the principles of good leadership from Scripture we can learn how to lead well today.
Tom Kereszti has spent his career learning what good and bad leadership looks like in practice. He’s learned that there are some common themes in both the best and worst leaders he’s studied over the years. Today he’ll share with you four of these essential keys to leadership success that will help you become a better leader than ever before!
If you’re ready to take your skills as a leader to the next level, then this webinar is for you! Listen to the podcast episode and or read on for practical advice on everything from knowing when it’s time for a change at work, finding mentors who can support your growth, and much more!
Tom Kereszti is an industry influencer and is a highly sought-after coach, speaker, educator, and mentor.
Tom’s book C-Suite and Beyond was published by Harper Collins and covers his approach to leadership comes from a lifetime of international experience. He has built and led executive teams in Fortune 500 companies in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and the United States. His accomplishments include establishing global alliances, acquiring companies, leading successful start-ups, and creating brands.
Tom is also a certified member of the John Maxwell Group, a leadership training organization built to grow and equip others to do remarkable things and lead fulfilling lives. Tom’s servant leadership principles are time-proven and founded on biblical principles.
In this episode, he shares from his wisdom and experiences how we can use the essential keys to leadership success that scales business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is leadership success and what does that mean in practical terms
- Understanding good vs bad leadership
- Why look to the Bible for leadership success principles
- Why Tom believes leadership is influence
- Why does leadership success starts with you
- The role of faith in achieving leadership success
- The 4 keys to leadership success
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Leadership Disciples
- Get a copy of the book C-Suite and Beyond: The 4 Keys To Leadership Success
- Learn from Shep Hyken – How to Build Customer Trust And Loyalty to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Scott Schilling – 10 Powerful Servant Leadership Characteristics That Really Drives Sustainable Growth
- Learn from Lucas Root – 5 Essentials to Developing Leadership Programs that Boost Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Gail Gibson and Kavita Satwalekar – Resilience in Leadership: How to Create Resilience And Growth Despite Constant Change
- Listen to my interview with Nicole Santer – How to Create a Thought Leadership Event That Actually Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Sam Gupta – How to go About Building a Tribe And Quickly Driving Growth
- Get even more inspiration with Minter Dial – How to Develop 5 Essential Leadership Characteristics That Boost Growth
- Check out the article – Leadership Statistics: 21+ Surprising Facts You Need to Know to Drive Growth Easily
Connect with Thomas
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!